I am so excited that Halloween is near!!
These Cute Mummy Brownies are not only delicious but also fun to make. You can cut the brownies any size you want.. I really love they’re gooeyness!
Have your kids help you decorate them and enjoy a delicious halloween treat. My girls had so much fun sticking the eyes over the frosting…. It was getting a picture since they were eating them all!.
I hope you enjoy them!
Mummy Brownies Recipe
- Bake the brownies according to the directions on the box.
- Let the brownies completely cool before slicing.
- Remove the brownies and line on a baking sheet to make it easier to decorate.
- Using a large saucepan or microwave, melt the color burst candy melts.
- Using a ziplock bag, fill the bag with the semi-cooled melted candy melts and snip off the corner.
- From one side of the brownie draw lines until you reach the end of the brownie.
- Complete and brownies and place on the eyeballs.
- Lasts in the refrigerator up to one week.