In the last few months, I am sure you’ve been hearing rave reviews about coconut oil. It’s everywhere, on TV, Pinterest, recipes and more. Why all the hype? Because there are many uses for Coconut Oil. From lotion for your skin, creating a delicious meals, prevent stretch marks, etc. Coconut Oil is your all in one natural remedy!
I really love it when a natural product can become a multitasker. Instead of buying chemicals, we can use one of nature’s wonders to treat our skin, cook, regain beautiful hair, etc. You name it! These’s are just 10 uses for Coconut Oil but I am sure there must be hundreds. For those of you that are in the Paleo Diet, this product is great for substituting dairy. I saw a yummy Nutella recipe the other day made with Coconut Oil and I promise you, it doesn’t taste like coconut.
10 Uses For Coconut Oil:
- Homemade deodorant
- Eye-makeup remover
- Diaper Rash Ointment
- Cradle Cap Ointment (Massage on babies head, leave on for a few minutes and gently rinse with a warm wash cloth)
- Ear Infections (melt and put on a cotton ball in the ear)
- De-frizz hair and Split ends
- Natural Bug Repellent (Mix with catnip, rosemary or mint essential oils as a natural bug repellent)
- Increase weight loss and increase energy
- Cooking and baking (a great dairy free replacement to butter.)
- Moisturizing Lotion (as well as for Psoriasis or Eczema when used daily)
I am surely going on a quest to keep on finding and testing more great uses for Coconut Oil. At first I didn’t understand what all the hype was about, but now I am a huge fan of the product. The deodorant works! The less chemicals you put into your body the better. So try it for yourself and see how great it is! Do you have any that wasn’t listed?
Leave a Reply