Disclosure: this is a sponsored post on behalf of Winn Dixie. All opinions are 100% mine #MyWinnDixie
Crustless Spinach Quiche
This easy to make Gluten Free Crustless Spinach Quiche is the perfect Sunday brunch recipe that can be customized to any taste. The Quiche has so much flavor that you’ll not even notice the lack of crust. The fact that there’s no rolling or flour in the kitchen makes this recipe easy and ready in no time.
I don’t know about you but I LOVE brunch. Maybe it’s a good excuse to drink alcohol at noon or maybe it’s all those wonderful dishes that you only eat during brunch. Come on! Tell me where else can you eat a plate of pancakes and then not be embarrassed to ask for a chocolate cake for dessert? BRUNCH!
That being said, this recipe is so easy and here’s a good incentive to make it. MY EGGS WERE FREE. Yes that’s right! I paid zero for my eggs. How?, you ask: I downloaded the new Winn Dixie App and instantly I got a coupon for free eggs.
The new Winn Dixie app gives you access to coupons and in store savings at the tip of your fingers. All you need to do is download the app, create an account and register your reward card. That’s it. Check a screenshot of all the coupons available so you can save money while you shop.
Here’s the new app features:
- Virtual rewards card to allow customers to redeem coupons, earn fuelperks! rewards and track savings when scanned at the register
- A shopping list complete with scan functionality so customers can add items using their smart phone camera to scan product bar codes
- fuelperks! rewards and coupon savings balances
- GPS-enabled location finders to locate grocery stores and fuelperks! gas stations
- Weekly circular specific to each store that can easily be sorted by category
So download the Winn Dixie App and make this delicious Crustless Spinach Quiche with your free eggs. Pick up some orange juice for the Mimosas while you’re at it. I’ll take care of the rest.
I hope you can make this delicious Crustless Spinach Quiche at home. If you do, please tag me on Instagram @livingsweetmoments and/or use the hashtag #LivingSweet – I promise to Repost it.