Check out the following Disney Attractions to Help you Wait out the Rain in each park. Rain in Orlando can be frequent so it’s best to plan ahead
Disney Attractions to Help you Wait out the Rain – In each Park
No matter how hard we try, we can’t control the weather. In fact, even predicting it can be hard! Despite our best efforts, there is a very real chance it will rain during your next Disney vacation.
Rather than just hoping for the best, we can plan ahead! Here are some Disney attractions in each park to help you wait out the rain!
Animal Kingdom is best explored dry, but there are a few options to keep you out of the rain.
- Dinosaur – The line for this ride is mostly indoor, and the ride is fully indoors. If you see dark clouds, get here quick so you don’t get caught outside!
- Avatar Flight of Passage – This ride is fully indoors, possible outdoor line with mixed coverage. Once you’re inside, it’ll be smooth, dry sailing!
- Na’Vi River Journey – Fully indoor ride, but an outdoor line is possible. Beat the crowds if you’re nearby when rain is coming!
You’re lucky if it rains during your time at Hollywood Studios, almost all the rides are indoors!
- Rockin’ Roller Coaster – Fully indoor ride, mostly indoor line. Lucky for you even the outdoor portions of the line have a roof over them!
- Toy Story Mania – The fully indoor line and ride make this a great option for those of us with kids in tow! Not to mention there’s plenty to look at in the Toy Story styled line area!
- Tower of Terror – Fully indoor ride, possible outdoor line. What better place to wait out a storm than the legendary Tower of Terror!
Magic Kingdom has lots of places to duck out from the rain, but if you’d rather wait in a line here’s a few choices.
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin – Fully indoor ride, mostly indoor line. The outside portion of the line has cover, so you’ll stay dry!
- Space Mountain – Fully indoor ride, fully indoor line. When it comes to rainy day activities, it doesn’t get much better than this!
- It’s a Small World – Fully indoor ride, partly outdoor line with cover. Careful with this one, you’ll be humming it for the rest of the day!
Epcot has a huge area dedicated to nations around the world, all of which have shops you could take shelter in. But we’re here for rides, right? We can shop later!
- Test Track – Mostly indoor ride, mostly indoor line. The line is almost entirely indoors and is covered when outside. The ride does go outside for a few seconds, but some rain actually makes it even more fun!
- Soarin’ – Fully indoor line and ride. Soarin’ actually has an extra benefit, it’s part of a large inside area with other things to do and see! This is a great option if it rains near a meal time, as there is food inside here as well.
- Aquariums – Fully indoors. There is a section of the park that has a few ocean themed rides like The Seas with Nemo & Friends as well as actual tanks with ocean life to see and learn about!
Nobody wants rain during their Disney vacation! But it’s good to plan ahead and know the Disney Attractions to Help you Wait out the Rain.
Fortunately, with these attractions in mind, you can plan for the worst and have a great trip no matter what weather is thrown your way!
You may also like: