I looove this Orange Ginger Glazed Salmon Recipe . It has so much flavor and is packed great nutrients.
This Orange Ginger Glazed Salmon Recipe is so great because is very versatile. You can broil it, bake it or grill it. Easy weeknight Dinner idea. My favorite method is baking it for 20 minutes. The center stays nice and pink while the rest gets very juicy. The flavors are sweet with a little spice.. Love the combination of both. You can marinade the day before or just a few minutes before baking, depending on time you have available. You can also switch out the ingredients if you don’t have or don’t like the ones I used.
To Make this easy Orange Ginger Glazed Salmon Recipe you will need the following ingredients:
- 2 Lbs. of Salmon
- 1 ts. of minced ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tb. of Sesame Oil
- 1/4 Cup of Honey
- 2 Oranges, juiced
- 1/4 cup of Soy Sauce
- 1 Green Onion Sliced
Mix all the marinade ingredients together into a bowl. Pour inside a large zip top bag.
Yumm doesn’t that look tasty?? Maybe I should try this marinades with other proteins. Shrimp and chicken come to mind.
2) Place salmon inside the zip top bag and let it marinade in the refrigerator for 15- 30 minutes. If you are in a hurry you can omit this step. Depends on the time you have available.
3) Preheat broiler for 5 minutes.
4) Place salmon and marinade in a baking dish. Toss the zip top bag in the garbage
5) Broil in the upper rack for 10- 12 minutes. Center should be pink. You can check at the 10 minutes mark by just flaking one side with a fork. Be careful not to overcook.
6) Remove from oven and decorate with oranges slices
See how easy it was? I promise you will love it!.
Here’s the printable version of this recipe: